Budapest 2012

2012 Europe Photobloggers Meetup

We are happy to announce that the Europe Photobloggers Meetup is back!

It will take place in Budapest, Hungary, on 14-16th September 2012.

We are currently planning the meetup. The schedule will be announced on the 2012 Europe Photobloggers Meetup page. If you want to help us somehow, contact us. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter (#2012EPM) to get the latest updates about it.

We are looking forward to meeting you there.

This entry was posted in meetups. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

7 Comments

1. Posted January 12, 2012 at 15:44 | Permalink

o.O

great news!

im happy to help you guys, we’ve talked about the Budapest meetup 3 years ago, i’ll contact you!

2. Posted January 12, 2012 at 21:43 | Permalink

Hi, this is really good news at the beginning of the new year!
    Looking forward to visit Budapest and to meet fellow photographers from all over Europe.
    I’ll be there in September!
    Greetings
    Andy

3. Posted January 12, 2012 at 21:53 | Permalink

Andy, thank you! All is because of you in a big part. You pushed to achieve it :)

Nandor, any help is welcome. Thanks!

4. Posted March 22, 2012 at 16:48 | Permalink

Budapest this is great not to far from home, and there are also plenty photographic opportunity in this great City. I hope I would be able to make it ;)))

5. Posted June 18, 2012 at 13:11 | Permalink

Finally it will come true!
    I’ve already booked a room at the hotel Promenade City right in the pedestrian zone vaci utca. I hope, it’s not too far from our meeting point.
    I am really looking forward to meet some photographers from all over Europe.
    So, come on fellows. Start booking your journey to be there, where the fun is ;-)
    Greetings
    Andy

6. Posted June 18, 2012 at 16:21 | Permalink

Great Andy! See you there.

I’m staying at easyHotel Budapest Oktogon in District VI.

7. Posted August 9, 2012 at 12:23 | Permalink

I will be there ! Looking forward to see you all !